We care about the protection of privacy when using the websites and therefore act in accordance with the applicable legal provisions for the protection of personal data and data security in accordance with Art. 13 and 14 GDPR 679/2016.
Notes on data processing
Duty to inform according to Art. 13 and 14 GDPR 679/2016
Name and contact details of the person responsible for data processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Weissman & Cie Italia GmbH
Via Palade 3, I-39011 Lana, Italy
Phone: +39 0473 49 05 44
Weissman Suisse AG
Rüti 13 | 9473 Gams, Schweiz
Telefon: +41 (0) 81 523 29 00
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use:
The following persons are affected by this obligation to provide information:
- When entering into a business relationship with Weissman & Cie. italia GmbH or Weissman Suisse AG;
- For purchases via e-commerce on the website www.weissman-international.com
- When contacting Weissman & Cie. italia GmbH or Weissman Suisse AG; (by telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.);
- Upon receipt of the newsletter from Weissman & Cie. italia GmbH or Weissman Suisse AG;;
- If you register for the events regularly organised by Weissman & Cie. italia GmbH or Weissman Suisse AG;.
We collect the following data from you:
- Title, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- tax identification number
- bank details
This data is collected:
- to identify you as our customer;
- for customer management and customer service purposes;
- in order to be able to provide our services appropriately;
- to correspond with you;
- to provide you with potentially relevant information and news about our activities and services;
- for invoicing;
- to settle any claims.
According to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b GDPR, data processing is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes for the appropriate processing of the business relationship.
The personal data collected by us will be stored until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store such data for a longer period in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c of the GDPR on the basis of tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations or you have consented to further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a of the GDPR.
Visit of the website
When you visit our website www.weissman-international.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
Newsletter (about our service provider Mailup)
We use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on our services at irregular intervals. To receive the newsletter, the double opt-in procedure is necessary to ensure that you wish to receive our newsletter. In addition, we have concluded a contract with Mailup concerning the order data processing procedure. This ensures that our service provider complies with the strict requirements of data protection law in all points when sending the newsletter.
If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time via a link at the end of the newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org per e-mail. Further information on Mailup can be found in the data protection declaration https://www.mailup.com/privacy-statement/.
Use of our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed above. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Xing on our website on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called two-click method around visitors of our web page in the best possible way to protect.
Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work, or contact us directly.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018. due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up by you at any time on the website.